Pure Essential Oils There are many ways these oils can be used
- Massage: Recognised as the most effective way of using Essential Oils, particularly as it couples the soothing power of touch with the benefits of the oils. To make a massage oil, dilute 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml (2 teaspoons) of Carrier Oil
- In the bath: Add 4-6 drops of oil and stir with your hand to disperse the oil. Relax in the bath for at least 10 mins to allow oils to work
- Inhalation: is a good way to relieve colds and congestion: Best oils would be tea tree, eucalyptus, cajaput, cedarwood
- Vaporisation: Use in oil burner or vapouriser to refresh room or create a special mood
- Also available as Roll-on Blends which are natural and available as combination blends to promote areas of well-being such as relaxation, energy, happiness, focus, sleep and more.
- You can enjoy the benefits of these pocket-sized uplifting fragrances anytime but also handily apply during times of stress or tension.
Important Note: Archangel Oils are only suitable for using in oil burner or vapourisation